Conservative or not:  Nitto has published allowable loads, and when people go
beyond said loads, Nitto nor anyone who has sold something from Nitto, would
want to incur liability because of said excessive loads.

So, respect the loads.   If you choose to go beyond them, don't 'flaunt' or
encourage others to do the same.

Like when I was running knobby NeoMotos under my fenders on my Bomba:  I'm sure
people were getting tired of me saying it every time, but I felt the need to
emphasize: don't do it, for safety's sake.   I wanted to see IF it would clear,
but can't recommend to anyone to run knobbies under fenders, just in case a
stick got stuck (even though I liked having fenders over knobbies, to keep the
mud off).