I'm new to this list, but I have an impeccable selling reputation on both
eBay and bikeforums.net (same handle).

I have a super nice wheelset for your Rivendell that I need to part with in
order to finish up a few other projects that have been in limbo too long.
PayPal, money order or personal check accepted. The wheels are true and
round and free of dings or dents.

*$350* plus shipping.

   - 135/100 spacing
   - 32h Phil Wood hubs
   - MAVIC MA2 700c rims
   - *New* DNP 13-28t 8 speed freewheel (Hyperglide ramped cogs for optimal
   shifting with in friction or index mode)
   - *New* DNP freewheel remover
   - *New* Velo Orange skewers
   - Wheelsmith double butted stainless spokes
   - Chromed brass nipples
   - Velox rim tape

The new Rivendell Jack Brown green labels and Schwalbe SV16 tubes are
*not*included, but if you'd like them I'll included them for an additional $75.

Complete pics
here<http://www.flickr.com/photos/51002114@N03/sets/72157632977086990/>
.

[image: 8549565379_d8feaca9d8_b.jpg]