I have a Brooks B17 in the same green, but unfortunately, after you've been riding it for a while, the green starts to wear off and show the black underneath at the wear points where your sit bones go and where your legs rub each side. Same with a couple of grey Brooks that I have on other bikes - the black is starting to show through. The only Brooks saddles I've owned that retain their original colour with long use are in either honey, brown, or black. The other colours seem to be a finish applied on top of a black saddle.

Nick