> @Patrick:
> Thanks for the info!

Floor living sounds cool. I like sitting on the floor, and we have low
beds. But I am not really a floor dweller.

I remember wondering how lots of Asian Asians I have seen in the states can
sit for long periods on the floor, when me, the American couldn't take it
for long without training.
I think they do more floor stuff in the East than we do here in the USA.
I can see how you would be more core strengthened and definitely more
limber that way.

Glad you are having a blast with your Hunq!