Cross-posting from the 650b list.. I realized there are a lot of 650b
people here too :)

I have an extra pair of Pari-Moto tires that I don't need and would like to
sell. They have probably around 200-250 miles on them tops, just a handful
of rides really. They look almost brand new.

In case you don't know about these amazing tires, go here:
http://www.compasscycle.com/tires_pm_650_38.html

$85 would have the pair shipped priority mail anywhere in the lower 48.
Please contact me off-list if interested.. thanks

Brad