The Rams have heat treated downtubes and chainstays, giving a bit more
stiffness and power transmission than un treated tubes. I don't know about
AHH or Romulus.  Not sure what their tube thicknesses were either.  The
geometries vary between AHH and the other two by enough to affect the feel.
I think they all use good quality Japanese or other tubing and RBW custom
lugs and drop outs.

Roms were wonderful deals while they lasted and still are great looking
bikes. Never made in my size though. Fortunately the blue Rams came in
smaller frames too and I got one.