I would like to, but I have been home with our twin 3 year olds instead of
earning actual money since we moved to Colorado so I have to sell to pay
for the mountain bike.   Really, I hardly have time to ride much anyway and
the little I do I have been enjoying more on the gravel trails which is
just more enjoyable on a different bike.

Thanks for the kind words.