Hey everyone - I moved to the Boulder area a couple of years ago and there
are so many great trails here compared to where I lived in the Bay Area for
so long.  I've taken my Atlantis out on them, but my wife has tired of my
suggesting new ways to retrofit it to make better use of the trails and so
talked me into a Surly Ogre works a little better on the trails around
here.  It's not an Atlantis, but I think it's the right tool for this job.

Alas, though, I need to do the fiscally responsible move and sell off my
Atlantis.  I got it in 2006 when they were still Toyo made and had it
painted a dark blue that I liked.  I had to save money for it for a couple
of years and took great pains to get the best parts I could afford/justify
for it.  Really, the only corner I can think that I cut was that I didn't
get Phil Wood hubs but I stand behind all of my other choices in putting it
together.

Anyway, it's a sad day, but a necessary one.  If you know anyone looking
for a 64 please pass along the information.  If anyone has any questions
feel free to ask.  Thanks for your time.

Drew

Here's a link to my local CL listing:
http://boulder.craigslist.org/bik/3723729971.html

(note to moderator:  I attempted to use the tag, but got an error
indicating that the tag was not for use in this forum)