Interesting take on the Kojaks. They felt fast on the Fargo, but now, on
the Ram, which feels and fits more like the customs, the Kojaks feel a bit
sluggish: odd because the 559 ones on the '03 don't give me that impression.

Too many variables to count, I suppose, but once money is available, I will
give the K's back to the Fargo and buy some nice Compass tires, God willing.

Just 11 miles today on the Ram, on a detour'd PO run -- windy, cold, and
wettish -- even a bit of sleet!

Raised the saddle a wee bit; may drop the bar a wee bit, too. (Must play
racer. No, really, to make the hoods a bit more comfortable.)

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com