Agree with Garth. A bike fitting system is fine to get you started but after
decades of riding, the last thing I need is a computer or expert telling me how
to "do it right."

A young rider recently asked me about saddle height. I had to stop and think of
all the different theories (fashions) I'd read about and tried—going back to
the 1970s. I started to confuse even myself. Then it dawned on me! How do I set
up my own saddle for height and fore/aft? After standing on the pedals, when I
next again sit, my butt automatically goes to within millimeters of a specific
spot. If the saddle ain't there to greet it, it's in the wrong place.
Ultra-science! ;)

Perry "Fitting system? I don't need no stinkin' fitting system" Bessas