As someone who a bit over a year ago was returning to the cycling world
after over a decade away, I was aware of how poor fit was. I'd tried to be
fit at an LBS. Failure. Then I bumbled into Grant's site and was blown away
by the simplicity and confidence. One measurement and we will fit you.
Period. In talking with him, he also suggested I go up a size for my Hunqa.
Glad I did. Most comfortable bike I've ever ridden, and that includes the
recumbent Greenspeed I rode for a few years.

With abandon,
Patrick