I use the Alba bar on two bikes and find it just right , for me.  I
considered a Bosco to try, but realized it is much further swept back
toward the rider than even an Alba bar, and this is not what I want.  With
bar end brake levers and thumbshifters located inside the curves, I have a
HUGE choice of hand positions !!   From more upright to more "aero" for big
headwinds .... (as if it really makes a difference at the end of the day
... lol).

A version with more rise would be a cool try, but nonetheless I love it as
it is :)

BTW ... I ran across a new-er version of Nitto's stem adapters for
threadless stems ... the MTC-04 Long ! It's a cold forged 225mm long with a
knurled mounting surface for the stem.  I prefer using these to traditional
stems as it is sooo simple to change stems and bars !   VO/Genetic makes a
nice looking one also, as well as the regular length Nitto MTC-04 and
slightly longer MTC-12.