I only have two bikes at the moment; a cargo bike I share w/ my wife and my
Raleigh International mut. The Yuba has Albatross & the Raleigh has
Bosco's. I'd given a lot of thought to swapping them around because of the
sweep on the Bosco's and the relatively short TT on the Raleigh, but after
some strong headwinds this week, the Bosco's have proven themselves well. I
have 3 solid positions on the that cover me well. I don't typically log
long days, but rain or shine, snow or sleet, wind or well...none, the
upright bars serve me well for my 10 mile (one way) commute daily and the
few 30+ mile days I've been on the bike. The miles seem to pass a bit
slower, but my attitude seems to be different when I hop on a bike w/
upright bars than compared to the same bike with drops. There's something
to it, I have a bit more fun.

I initially got onto upright bars becuase I've had long lasting, recurring
shoulder problems, but I don't have pain w/ drops if they're above the
saddle and close enough to me, but I prefer upright now, regardless.

Eric
Indpls