Jeff,

I will try to find the camera this weekend and post pictures.  My wife and
I have toured over 2000 miles with this setup.  I haven't found any
problems, other than there needs to be a slight mismatch between the rack
and the decaleur bar pins spacing.  This helps to keep the bag in place.

Bill Lucas