I've used a large shopsack and large wald zip-tied snugly on a rear Tubus
Fly.  In addition to zip-tying it the the rack in four places, I also
zip-tied the basket to the saddlebag loops on my brooks.  (I should mention
I'm short, have a fairly wee bike (50 cm), and a low saddle.) I use the
re-usable zip-ties so I can take it on and off easily and repeatedly.  All
is secure with the shopsack and I've carried maybe 20-25 pounds of
groceries with this set-up.  I like the basket in the rear because I don't
like how the load handles in front.    It all works but I wouldn't like it
loaded for all day.  I think a small basket and the small shopsack,
especially mounted with the long edge parallel to the frame would be better
fitting and balanced, but obviously not carry quite as much.

liesl