I absolutely love TA rings. They last so *much *longer than anything else
I've found. The ramps and pins quite useful, in fact my bike shifts
horribly without them. I bought them from Wiggle and had only positive
experiences.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/5426486245/

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/ta-110-pcd-zephyr-mtb-outer-chainring/

Cheers,