Hi Christian,

Great timing. New bike on its way, so I'll be converting my Hilsen for dirt
road riding. I am putting the Clement MSO on my short list.

You put "They're good combination of fine on pavement and really nice on
gravel" (that would be one end of the spectrum).

Imagine the other end "good combination of fine on gravel and really nice
on paved road", any 40mm(-ish) tires would fit that description? Something
like 40mm Cypres?

Pierre