Great photos! I've been drooling over the the x100 and similar cameras
since they first came out. Their compactness reminds me the light and
unencumbered feel of my old film cameras, while I love my DSLRs and lenses
sometimes I yearn for simplicity. Your B&Ws are gorgeous, great tonality,
they almost look like selenium toned prints, are those straight out of the
camera or converted in post?

Also, I loved your shots of the urban/suburban landscapes...and the story
they tell.