I'd be good with the Southern Sierra on Manny's date. Just wondering
though is it worth a 4 hour drive 8 hour RT for two days? Shall we
make it at least three? Or would that cause a drop off in
participation?

Mike since you know the area let's talk route. I imagine we would have
have a meet up spot, then ride to a base camp with a next day Rumble.
Just throwing it out there perhaps Meet at Shaver lake and ride to
Huntington Lake 22 miles for camping then the next day ride out
perhaps toward Kaiser peak on some of those graded dirt roads? Or meet
at Huntington Lake and ride the 24 miles toward Florence Lake? Let me
know what you think? If this firms up I'll look for a USGS map of the
area.

Best,

Hugh
Sunland, Ca