Patrick,

I can't speak for the sellers, but for me the Rambouillet is possibly the
best all around bike I have owned.  Some have commented that it's
overbuilt, but at 6'2" 230, it might as well be a skinny tubed rando bike
that so many rave about. I also own a lugged Dave Kirk Terraplane built
with modern Campy which is lighter/faster and a Match built 700c Rivendell
All-Rounder. (predecessor to the Atlantis)

The Terraplane constantly pushes me to ride faster and is great when I'm in
that mood. I find the All-Rounder a bit sluggish for unloaded, general road
riding. The Rambouillet splits the difference.  It's relatively fast on the
road and more than capable on trails and fire roads.

A Roadeo might work as I have not had a need for racks.  As Michael
confirms, I believe the Saluki is pretty close to the Ram/Hilsen in 650. I
have never ridden a Hillborne, but imagine it would be heavier/slower along
the lines or the All-Rounder. (and the DTT for my size prevents me from
trying one)

The only reason I'm looking is with an 89 PBH, I am at the top of the
recommended range for the 60 and the bottom for the 62. Even though I like
my bars well bellow the saddle, I think going up to a 62 might provide a
slightly better fit.

Michael,

Thanks for reminding me of a 62 out there that's not for sale.  :-)