Franklyn, if you're out riding on a clear sunny day you should ride Larch
Mtn. It's a long climb, 14 miles, that's never steep and once you're at the
top you can pedal/hike to the lookout which gives you amazing views of all
the big volcanos in the area--Rainer, St Helens, Adams, Hood, Washington
and Jefferson. And then you have a 14 mile descent!

Also, the Dixie Mtn ride is pretty awesome for mixed terrain riding.

Feel free to contact me by email when you're here, if I'm free I'm happy to
meet up for a ride.

--mike