Thanks Doug,

I learned a great deal not the least of take more days off, reduce miles
per day so you can soak it all in I.E. take more pictures,camp more, bring
less clothing as if you bring the right stuff you can wash & dry quickly. I
enjoyed meeting different cyclotourists and especially enjoyed the
diversity of machines they choose to ride.

Hugh
Sunland, Ca