Right now it's not the rain or the dirt; it's the humidity!  I was just
about to head out on the bike when i stopped and looked at the temperature
- 90.  Then I went inside and looked at the humidity - 86.  Then I decided
to hang out in my office.  Even w/out AC it's better n that.

Michael

>>> patric...@**resumespecialties.com