Like so many discussions I have followed with this group, it is informative
and helpful to read what solutions others have found. Baskets work best for
me. The large front basket holds my book bag easily and allows me to put a
raincoat or fleece on top for easy access.I also have reusable bags that
fit perfectly in the basket. A good friend swears by the cat litter bucket
panniers and helps our local advocacy group, IndyCog, teach people how to
make and attach them. It probably does help that we are both geologists,
and almost as a requirement have extremely high geek thresholds. Maybe a
big basket on the front and cat litter buckets on the back... Bob
(Indianapolis)
,