Y'all almost have me convinced. I have an eye askance at a very nice,
as-new Monocog Flight 29er at Stevie's; owner originally asking $750 and
now, very plaintively, asking $300. If it's still there in a month ....
This sort of bike will be for short distance sand hogging and grippy flats
might just be the thing. Come to think of it, the bike already has platform
pedals on it.

We'll see, God willing, and so forth.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Philip Williamson <
philip.william...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I love mine. I put griptape on one side, instead of pins. I usually ride
> on the tape side.
> http://www.biketinker.com/2013/projects/griptape-on-vp-001-pedals/
>
> Philip
> www.biketinker.com
>
> On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:14:30 PM UTC-7, William wrote:
>>
>> I'm running my first pair of Thin Gripsters.  I like them a lot so far.
>>  They really do grab well.  The MKS Sneakers and the Grip Kings both have
>> kind of a concave area in the middle that I had gotten used to, so the Thin
>> Gripsters being MUCH flatter almost felt convex at first, but I've grown
>> accustomed.  I might drop my saddle a couple mm.  They are so thin they
>> made my saddle feel higher.  So far, thumbs up!
>
>  --

http://resumespecialties.com/index.html
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmooreresumespec/