I was totally, madly in love with these pedals until... the damned bearings
started "clicking" on both pedals 6 months into having them. Is there an
easy fix for this problem with sealed cartridge bearings, like dropping
Phil oil into them or something? I bet it was caused by the manufacturer
saving $.002 per pair on lubricant, GAHHH!!!