Tony:

I have 2 Atlantis brochures with geometry charts.  Neither brochure is
dated.  On the 64 cm frame size, one lists a TT length of 60, and PBH range
of 89.5 to 94, and saddle height of 80 to 84.  The other has the same 60 cm
TT length but PBH range of 90 to 96 and saddle height of 80 to 85.

For the 61, the tt is 59; PBH range of either 85.5 to 90 or 87 to 93, &
saddle height of 76 to 80 or 77 to 82.

I got my Atlantis in early 03 so the info I have is earlier, likely 02 or
late 01.  My Atlantis is a 58, with tt of 58.5, & I'm 5'-11" with a 85
PBH.  Rivendell said I could ride either a 58 or 61 & I love my 58.

Something to consider is your current bike.  If it's comfortable, that's a
decent baseline as to work from.

dougP