Bullmoose Bosco.  They make a much greater range of positions possible than
any other, including drops.  Albatross don't provide as effective aero
positions as the Bosco can, and the width on the Bosco's is just incredibly
comfortable.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ORFXcHwjpMo/UgUC1-rd2_I/AAAAAAAAEWg/EObwxX-doJQ/s1600/IMG_0243.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-qxWlmz7aqBg/UgUC_WVkZKI/AAAAAAAAEWo/vZ-T4ewT-Tg/s1600/IMG_0246.JPG>
I have them partially wrapped in VO elkhide now, but you get the idea.  The
knobs are stoker knobs I set in a comfortable position to lean all day,
like riding the hoods on drops.

Marc