I ran DaVinci cable splitters on my Bomba (to swap between Noodles and
Bullmoose bars)... An idea Seth Vidal shared with this forum :)
I was able to swap bars, brakes and shifters in literally 5 minutes...
pretty cool setup.

Here's how I had mine set up:

Shift cables:
I put splitters on the front and rear derailleur cables, and located them
just below the downtube cable stop/adjusters.
Each bar setup contained its own cable stop/adjuster and one half of the
splitter.  A swap merely required detaching/attaching the cable stop and
disconnecting/connecting the DaVinci splitter.

Brake cables:
I opted for V-brakes, because (for one) they work very well, but make it
easy to swap levers (keeping a noodle on each brake cable, and detaching
the cable at the brake caliper.

So to swap a bar setup, this is the order of steps:

Loosen stem bolt
Disconnect front and rear brakes at caliper and unroute brake
housings/cables
Disconnect DaVinci splitters for front and rear derailleurs and unroute
deraileur housings/cables
Disconnect cable stops/adjusters
Pull entire assembly out of headtube (with connected brake and shift cables)

Install other set of bars and reconnect brake and shift cables.

Getting the initial setup dialed in (with 2 sets of bars/shifters/brakes)
is the bigger challenge; doing the swap each time is pretty easy.  Good
luck!

Peace,
Bobby