I note though that as a location Minneapolis is leading 28-22. Being from
Saint Paul I may be biased but it seems like we should pick a location
first and then a date. It seems that by offering one date for San Francisco
and 2 for Minneapolis the Minneapolis vote got split. I would not be
surprised that if there were only date for Minneapolis, it would have more
votes than San Francisco.

Dan Abelson
St. Paul, MN