Anne,

I voted, however my wife will be joining in as she rides a new Betty.
Though she might not be doing the longer rides, then again she is riding
more now that she has Betty. I know this doesn't change the men to Riv
Chica warrior ratio much but it's a start. Perhaps the others have chica
warriors not represented.

-Hugh