American Posterior Man Satchel (Acorn) complete with blinkie

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/aP8050006.jpg>

I think I got the last one - looks like Ron discontinued the Acorn tubular
bag.  (astounded by how much stuff I can put in here in addition to folded
tubulars)
Last weekend, on my upright, I crossed a 300-lb guy busting out of his bib
- he looked up longingly at my baggy MUSA shorts and moustache cockpit.
 I'm glad he was riding, and hope he keeps it up, but he was on the wrong
bike and in the wrong togs.