Thanks everyone.    Hey Elton, this bike is a lot like the Waterford, and
rides a lot like it which is a good thing, but the Riv has a shorter top
tube and room for slightly fatter tires, and a few other minor geometry
differences.   The TT on the Waterford has me a bit stretched out for
really long days (it's 60cm long).   Still sees a lot of action though,
last trip on it being to southern PA.

Matt