Need the collective wisdom of the Bunch here.

Need to update my S240 wardrobe as I plan on doing more high altitude
camping...which of these do I go with?

This one is PrimaLoft synthetic insulation but apparently doesn't lose
insulation capability even when wet and dries quickly.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/76777?page=ascent-packaway-jacket&nav=p1d-hp#

Next is this Down coat which has a water repellant treatment.

http://www.rei.com/product/853044/marmot-ajax-down-jacket-mens

For me the variables are packs small, very good insulating (I get cold real
easy) capability, and budget you'll notice that both of these are not too
expensive, the PrimaLoft the least of the two. Thanks for looking and
helping a chilly Brother.

~Hugh