No, actually I'm not looking for more cush. The reason I asked is because I'm
building up a bike and have some tape that I don't want for the final color,
but was considering using for a while until I get another color, at which point
I'd potentially put the new over the old. Just trying to determine if others
had done it and how the "new" tape would adhere and etc. Thanks for your reply.
John