Thanks for your reply Bill. I am building a bike and had a color on hand that I
don't want for the final color, but thought I might put it down instead of
going zero tape like Spencer Chan until I get the color i want, at which point
I'd potentially overlap. Based on what you say, I'll probably just wait to get
the perfect color. Thanks for your response.
John