One more winter project.  I might have found my next pair of cycling shoes
for clipless pedals:

Giro
Republic<http://www.thebellstore.com/product/giro-brand-shoes-road/giro-bicycle-shoes-republic-14.html>

I could rock those.  I tried them on in grey.  Liked the shoe, hated the
color.  I asked the shop to call me when they have black