Thanks Toshi and thanks Jan.  I liked everything else about the Hetres and
I'm going to give them another shot at some point.  My bike is 58cm but
there is a 54cm Polyvalent kickin around that my girlfriend rides. Maybe I
will put em on that bike and see how it feels. I will report back if its
any different.
    Cheers
Mike