Absolutely perfect info and great suggestions all.

I have looked at the IRD and those seem to have a good selection.

I was focusing on the Nitto brand mainly for their long standing reputation
here with great looking and performing items and it would be mated to a
nitto bar. That and the insider info from Rivendell on the company. This
group is a no brainer to tap for experience on the parts not often
available in person at a shop.

That said, there are VERY nice offerings being suggested. So many of the
"modern classic" parts are coming with subtle to no visible logos that I've
seen many pictured and didnt know what they were.