Yeah..... many, many, many options and ways of getting around Marin.

Good Resource: the Marin Bicycle Map  -
http://www.marinbike.org/Map/Index.shtml

Has trails, roads, paths, and more.  Recently updated.

Couple-O-Quick-Thoughts:
Bear in mind that Muir Beach is currently closed - they are finally doing a
long-needed fix of the parking lot which prevents easy access.

If it does rain for a day or so, there are very few trails and areas that
won't just sponge up the water and be dry reasonably quick - we've had
essentially zero rain and things are very dry.

Of the Mt Tam Trails, Railroad Grade is probably the easiest way up the
mountain, and generally the least rocky.  It also is on the southern
exposure of Mt Tam, and as such tends to be warmer than some other areas.

BoFax (Fairfax-Bolinas or Bolinas-Fairfax) is a fine road.  It is fairly
narrow in the Fairfax-Bolinas direction until you get up past the golf
club.  Then traffic tends to lessen.

West Point Inn is definitely not a "walk-in" - you should reserve your
night if you want to go there.  http://westpointinn.com/reservations/  It
is a pretty magical spot - especially after everyone has left the mountain
for the night.

Bolinas Ridge can be very sloppy damp near where it crosses BoFax, then it
gets very rocky and undulating for a while until it settles out a bit and
heads generally downhill as you go north until the terminus at Sir Francis
Drake Blvd.  You can drop down via trail or road to the "Cross Marin Path"
which parallels SFD Blvd to Samuel P. Taylor Park.  There is camping there,
but it's down in a valley under big trees, so won't be super warm/sunny
this time of year.

Hope that helps a bit!

Please feel free to ask more questions as they come up!

- Jim / cyclofiend.com