Thanks for all the compliments, folks.  I got really lucky when I snagged
this Riv off of CL this spring.  I've had fun and learned a lot in making
it into my own.

I'll probably leave the fenders on indefinitely, so long as they don't
interfere with my enjoyment of the bike.

Segue:
The light blue bar tape is a bit too subtle.  I have some bright blue that
I think will look nice.  Any other color suggestions?  I like greens, both
light and dark.  And leather-brown looks nice with the Brooks; I've used
Deda brown tape on my gofast and my girlfriend's bike.

Tim