T or F:

If I trade my 55 Bleriot for a 53 Bleriot, will I lose a little bar
height-ability in relation to saddle height?

I am thinking yes, because while I can keep the stem at maxheight on both
bikes, my 71 cm saddle height will sit me higher above the TT on the
smaller frame a little, effectively lowering the bar height?

I like to keep my Albas at Max height for Bolt upright sitting.

Of course, if the 53 steer tube was cut higher than the one on my my 55
that would add height.