Sigh. Then it's a bunch of scientists making fools of themselves, much the
same as Marlene Zuk did earlier this
year.
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/is-it-all-just-a-paleofantasy/#axzz2lVLlYgZq,
setting up strawmen and knocking them down.

I'd recommend for anyone interest in what the topic in general read "The
Story of the Human Body" by Daniel E. Lieberman, an evolutionary biologist.

With abandon,
Patrick