That's the same Tennyson poem you quoted the last time, also.  You are
consistent.

I've got a pile of 9-speed chains, and I'm in the process of storing up
9-speed cassettes.  Whenever I need to make a minimum for free shipping I
add a cassette.  I've got one bike with Dura Ace 10 speed ft der, r der,
and DT shifters.  Shimano barely waved at 10 before steaming on to 11, so I
bought a spare R der, ft der and DT shifters for that bike.  That
investment kind of stung.