I did look at the Revelate Designs, but they do not seem to have a
Krampus-specific frame bag. They do have bags designed for Trolls,
Ogres and Pugsleys though.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a Revelate seat bag, though. But I
was deeply unimpressed with the Revelate advice about using their seat
bag with a Thudbuster: file down one of the bolts on the Thudbuster or
it will wear through the bag. IMO, if a manufacturer knows that a bike
part will wear through their bag, they should reinforce the bag rather
than telling users to take a file to their bike.