Go-Lite is a great company. They make really reliable stuff.  I've used their
lite and fast backpacks before.  That Kiva I used was a six person.  We never
had more than three in it in the snow. It was plenty roomy on that Oregon Coast
trip. If I ride Oregon Coast again, I would outfit the same way.  By the way.
Oregon has the best hiker-biker campgrounds I've ever seen. All have hot
showers! Good job, Oregon!