I agree about the bug screen. I didn't experience that on the trip shown -- too
wet, except for the giant banana slugs that I had to pluck off the inside of
the tent walls each morning. I'll take giant banana slugs over skeeters any
day. I hate skeeters. I did not bring a floor as it would get torn up with the
bike and trailer. I used a bivy on this trip (you can see it in these pix),
which does have a face net. I just never needed it.