I'm similar to Dave at RivBike, in that all my bikes eventually end up with
Noodles.  My recently set up town bike, though, has albatross bars, and
it's great thus far.  I'm tempted to try it out on my 35 mile hilly commute
to the office, just to see how that works for me.  If I had to bet, I think
the longer I am on the bike, the more I'll miss drop bars.  So, if it were
me, and if it were my Atlantis, I'd probably gravitate stick with Noodles
more if it is used as a Road/Touring/Brevet bike, and I'd probably like
Albas if it is used more as a townie/wandering/s24o/trail bike.