I use my hiking boots (old-style Vasque Sundowners) for cold and cold+wet.
In warmer conditions, I use the MUSA Splats, which work well, but are a bit
large for my shoes (Men's US10).

Anyone use gaiters? I'm thinking of getting a set for hiking and cycling.
The biggest problem for riding in heavy rain is water getting into my boots
or shoes, which maybe the gaiters could help alleviate. (I'd go for the
MUSA ShinShields, but I'd rather spring for rolls of Saran Wrap.)