That would depend on the BB and what your priorities are. Campy bottom brackets
from the classic era are rebuildable and can last pretty much forever if
they're taken care of. Many riders, however, prefer sealed units, which Campy
started making later on. I run both types on my bikes, and they all work well.

Phil bottom brackets are very nice and are rebuildable (although for most folks
this involves sending the unit back to Phil). I've had issues with Phil BBs
(bearings failing) that I haven't had with less expensive options.

I haven't tried the new bottom brackets that Jan Heine sells, but they look
very nice.

--Eric N
www.CampyOnly.com
CampyOnlyGuy.blogspot.com